It's a quotes kinda day, folks!
I absolutely love great quotes! This week, I would like to share some of my favorite quotes that have helped me in so many ways. These quotes are meant to inspire and motivate you. I hope that these quotes resonate with you as much as they have with me.
- The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore. – Dale Carnegie
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie
- Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. - Oprah Winfrey
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. - Brian Tracy
- If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been. -Robert H. Schuller
- You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure about you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us. - Marianne Williamson
- We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. -Charles R. Swindoll
- Your big opportunity may be right where you are now. - Napoleon Hill
- We are what we believe we are. - C. S. Lewis
- Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. - Norman Vincent Peale
- Confidence Affirmation: "I am bigger than any doubt, bolder than any fear, and stronger than any obstacle. - @BalanceInStyle
- I am a living breathing magnet for the things I want in life. Today I will attract all of the things that I need to bring me one step closer to my dream. - Shanel Cooper-Sykes
- It's not love that demands a sacrifice, but fear demands the sacrifice of love, for in love's presence fear cannot abide. - @davidneagle
- Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone. - Robert Allen
- When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous. -Wayne Dyer
- Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful. -Martin Yan
- It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power. - Alan Cohen
- You are important enough to ask and you are blessed enough to receive back. - Wayne Dyer
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. - Jamie Paolinetti
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. - Peter F. Drucker
Feel free to add any quotes that you love in the comment section!
Thank you so much for your continued support, and I'll see you back here next week with a brand new post. I have some news that I'll be sharing with you guys in the next post. Have a fantastic week!
Photo credit lurve: Photo by SweetOnVeg